The BBC is reportedly expected to apologize after using a “doctored” clip of President Trump’s Jan. 6, 2021, speech in a documentary released last year. BBC chairman Samir Shah will apologize to the ...
The BBC has issued an apology to President Trump over editing of a speech he gave on Jan. 6, 2021, that aired in its documentary "Trump: A Second Chance." Mr. Trump had threatened to sue the British ...
The director-general of the BBC has resigned Sunday amid scandal after the British state broadcaster shared doctored footage of President Trump speaking on Jan. 6. Tim Davie, who has headed up the ...
Washington — President Trump filed a defamation lawsuit against the BBC on Monday over a documentary that spliced parts of his Jan. 6, 2021, speech on the Ellipse. The suit, filed in the Southern ...
A lawyer for President Trump said the BBC’s editing of a speech he gave was “defamatory.” The broadcaster apologized on Monday for an “error in judgment ...
The BBC has said it will defend itself against a $10 billion lawsuit filed by President Donald Trump on Monday, which alleges the British public broadcaster defamed him in a documentary before last ...
The BBC did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Mr. Trump said last month that he planned to file a $1 billion suit against the BBC for its 2024 documentary, “Trump: A Second Chance?” He ...